1. The following privacy protection announcement refers only to the personal information collection, referencing and protection when you use the services of Global HONG YA Inc. website.
2. Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Information
When you use the services provided by the Site, or participate in events and activities associated with it, we may request personal information needed for the service, activity, or event. The Site will not use your information in any other way without your written permission.
When you use the Contact Us form, respond to surveys or other interactive services, the Site will record and save your name, your e-mail address, your contact information, and the time you accessed the service.
When you browse the Site, the server will automatically record your browsing information, including your IP address, session time, browser used, visited pages, and clicked links. This information will be saved to help us improve the Site.
To provide better-targeted services, we will collect and analyze the results of the surveys we conduct on the Site. In addition to internal research use, statistics from the data collected or a text summary thereof may be made public when necessary; however, no specific user data will be made public.
3. Data Protection
Our website is equipped with firewalls and anti-virus related information security facilities, and we take the necessary precautionary measures against any leak of your personal information. Only the authorized staffs are allowed to access your personal information. All related staffs are required to conclude a confidentiality agreement. If there is a violation of such agreement, the person will be punished according to relevant laws.
If service is required from any of our units to carry out business, we will strictly require employees to practice their confidentiality duty, and adopt necessary inspection procedures to ensure they fully comply with duty.
5. Third-Party Data Sharing Policy
The Site will not provide, trade, lease, or sell your personal information to other persons, organizations, private corporations, or government agencies, except when required by law or contractual obligations.
Exceptions to the above item include but are not limited to cases where:
- You provide written permission to share your information.
- Sharing is required by law.
- Sharing is necessary to prevent danger to your life, your body, your freedom, or your property.
- Sharing is required by government agencies or academic institutions for data analysis or academic research, and the information has been processed by the provider or collector to make the identification of specific parties impossible.
- Sharing is necessary to determine your identity and to provide contact information or to take legal actions when you as a website visitor violate the terms of service, or are likely to jeopardize or damage the Site or result in damages to any person.
- Sharing is beneficial to your interests.
- When this Website entrusts outside parties with the task of collecting, processing, or using your personal information, we will supervise said parties responsibly as they complete their tasks.
To provide the best services, the Site will store and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you may adjust your browser's privacy settings to reject them. However, this may cause difficulties for you to access some of the services provided by the Site.
7. Occasionally the security policies adopted by the website will have to be updated in order to keep up with the most current regulations. When that happens, we will be sure to keep you informed and give you the links explaining the content of the changes.